Your pair of Paraboot shoes has been conceived with top-notch raw materials by expert craftsmen adept at the know-how necessary to make exceptional shoes. For increased longevity please check out our simple maintenance tips below and adapt them to your own frequency of use.
BASIC LEATHER CARE FOR SMOOTH, GRAINED, FAT, SEMI-FAT, POLISHED LEATHERS
1. Dust off the leather using a polishing brush.
2. Using a soft cloth, apply cleaning wax evenly on the shoe. Then leave it to rest.
3. Wax the leather with a small portion of polish on a clean cloth. Apply it in acircular motion please.
4. Buff the leather with a soft bristle brush (polisher type).
5. Polish to a shine with the glove provided for this purpose.